webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
marie gave me a whistle sweet!! so many ppl want m...
i dont know why the hell is everything in chinese ...
whoo.did a new skin for heli.www.skinteest.blogspo...
back from OBS! ( i know im updating after an extre...
stupid jimmy tong!!i was struggling to walk today ...
screw that jimmy tong.tongtongtong!!made us do 35 ...
as usual, SS lesson was as fun today!but i cldnt r...
I could hear my heart cryAs I held the ring close....
school was still boring.. everytime during thriple...
YAY I AM FINALLY FREE TO BLOG!!!WAHAHAHAxPi cant r...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Monday, February 19, 2007
@ 1:46 PM

i still remember vanessa's eyes.

it reflected fear, pain and agony. calling for help.
but we just stood there and watched.
watching kok tong punch, slap and abuse her.

yet we did nothing.



DEREK KIM(: