webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
i dont know why the hell is everything in chinese ...
whoo.did a new skin for heli.www.skinteest.blogspo...
back from OBS! ( i know im updating after an extre...
stupid jimmy tong!!i was struggling to walk today ...
screw that jimmy tong.tongtongtong!!made us do 35 ...
as usual, SS lesson was as fun today!but i cldnt r...
I could hear my heart cryAs I held the ring close....
school was still boring.. everytime during thriple...
YAY I AM FINALLY FREE TO BLOG!!!WAHAHAHAxPi cant r...
whats on my playlist? these.Go ahead as you waste ...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Wednesday, February 14, 2007
@ 10:08 PM

marie gave me a whistle sweet!! so many ppl want me to open and give them. LOLS. but i opened it at home :p
(no one believed i designed the posters, i was hopping mad when i saw them around the sch.. BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER PPL!!!)

bowling was fun today!! my marks were like :

7- 8- 9- 8 /

hope you can understand! lol! my behind all dash except one spare! ARRR.
coco and hamtaro dropped by (:

i gues my mom was the happiest woman in the world (: my dad went to pick her up, i faster set the table up (with a rose and i love you note) and then put a candle beside the flower. my dad ruined everything -.- when he reached home (i was expecting my mom to step in first)

dad: OEI WHERE ARE YOU!? WHY ALL THE LIGHTS CLOSED?! I TELL YOU TO EAT RIGHT!!
me: *in a soft voice* wait mommy come in!!
mom: WAHHHHH SO ROMANTIC!!!!

lol. mom so so happy. after dinner we tried ilm's cake (delivered to my house). den my parents keep asking about me. then mom was like: lets try bibi's bf's cake!!
WTF.

then me and dad scolded her. LOL. they ask me so much, they say he want to cheat me and stuff, den my dad said : next time ask him buy bigger cake, our family so big.

-__________________________________-

i didnt but anyone presents. valentines' day is stupid -.-
seriously i dno why so many ppl take it seriously.


ooh last thing! shannon said my design ( wait lah, havent load yet ) he will give me a 10/10 (seriously!) compared to all my other designs. heres the pic..
if you notice closely, its actually 2 pics.



DEREK KIM(: