webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
back from OBS! ( i know im updating after an extre...
stupid jimmy tong!! i was struggling to walk today...
screw that jimmy tong. tongtongtong!! made us do ...
as usual, SS lesson was as fun today! but i cldnt ...
I could hear my heart cry As I held the ring close...
school was still boring.. everytime during thriple...
YAY I AM FINALLY FREE TO BLOG!!! WAHAHAHA xP i ca...
whats on my playlist? these. Go ahead as you wast...
i have SO much to blog about. sat went out with st...
i have SO MUCH to blog about today. I LOVE SOCIAL ...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Saturday, February 10, 2007
@ 3:47 PM

whoo.
did a new skin for heli.

www.skinteest.blogspot.com

dont really like its honestly xP



DEREK KIM(: