webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
whoo.did a new skin for heli.www.skinteest.blogspo...
back from OBS! ( i know im updating after an extre...
stupid jimmy tong!!i was struggling to walk today ...
screw that jimmy tong.tongtongtong!!made us do 35 ...
as usual, SS lesson was as fun today!but i cldnt r...
I could hear my heart cryAs I held the ring close....
school was still boring.. everytime during thriple...
YAY I AM FINALLY FREE TO BLOG!!!WAHAHAHAxPi cant r...
whats on my playlist? these.Go ahead as you waste ...
i have SO much to blog about. sat went out with st...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Sunday, February 11, 2007
@ 9:49 PM

i dont know why the hell is everything in chinese on the IE.
oh well.shall blog about what i rmbd frm last week.

i rmb shaoquan and jiahui did a SUPER DISGUSTING pose.jiahui was sitting on top of shaoquan... den shaoquan started shaking his legs... den i started screaming.

hahah.its like damn disgusting can?! SQ damn gay lah.. he always like to poke kwen boon's butt den his hand go under KB's leg and touch his d***.
omfg.

thursday left early for skin centre. mom was walking with me through the canteen. cld feel a lot of ppl staring but i didnt care. shes my mom what. stare for wat? like you dont have mom like that.

friday stayed back to do CNY deco. had lunch with a big bunch of ppl. jiahui, wilfred, wynne, mingteck, kwen boon, camilla, kristle, diana, marysa and yiling. did i miss out anyone?i like yiling's laughter. haha. so cute.

den i also found out that sammy got into a fight during camp. it was because of me!! raah. he was msging me den his frns asked he was msging who. den he said 'my dear mummy'. den his frns provoked him. den he got into a fight.
-________________-

but his fine lah. haha.played rakion the entire day on sat. today music lesson. zzz.



DEREK KIM(: