webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
I could hear my heart cryAs I held the ring close....
school was still boring.. everytime during thriple...
YAY I AM FINALLY FREE TO BLOG!!!WAHAHAHAxPi cant r...
whats on my playlist? these.Go ahead as you waste ...
i have SO much to blog about. sat went out with st...
i have SO MUCH to blog about today.I LOVE SOCIAL S...
i really wonder if its been worth to keep you in m...
i havent blog in a longlonglong time!ok, just 3 da...
when im outside, i have so many things to blog abo...
I HATE SCHOOL.especially when thriple L is our co-...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Monday, January 22, 2007
@ 10:31 PM

as usual, SS lesson was as fun today!
but i cldnt rmb what happened, all i know that it was fun.
lols.

after sch wnt to deyi sec with wynne, camille and winnie.
we sort of 'sneaked in' haha.
did the dance for mass choir.

so complicating can!!raaah.



DEREK KIM(: