webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
screw that jimmy tong.tongtongtong!!made us do 35 ...
as usual, SS lesson was as fun today!but i cldnt r...
I could hear my heart cryAs I held the ring close....
school was still boring.. everytime during thriple...
YAY I AM FINALLY FREE TO BLOG!!!WAHAHAHAxPi cant r...
whats on my playlist? these.Go ahead as you waste ...
i have SO much to blog about. sat went out with st...
i have SO MUCH to blog about today.I LOVE SOCIAL S...
i really wonder if its been worth to keep you in m...
i havent blog in a longlonglong time!ok, just 3 da...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Friday, January 26, 2007
@ 10:21 PM

stupid jimmy tong!!
i was struggling to walk today and camilla kept laughing at me!
#$^%&%^*
my leg so damn bloody pain!

strangely after reading that..
something so hurtful..
i cant believe i just laughed.
cos i know its impossible.



DEREK KIM(: