webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
stupid jimmy tong!!i was struggling to walk today ...
screw that jimmy tong.tongtongtong!!made us do 35 ...
as usual, SS lesson was as fun today!but i cldnt r...
I could hear my heart cryAs I held the ring close....
school was still boring.. everytime during thriple...
YAY I AM FINALLY FREE TO BLOG!!!WAHAHAHAxPi cant r...
whats on my playlist? these.Go ahead as you waste ...
i have SO much to blog about. sat went out with st...
i have SO MUCH to blog about today.I LOVE SOCIAL S...
i really wonder if its been worth to keep you in m...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Tuesday, February 06, 2007
@ 9:05 PM

back from OBS! ( i know im updating after an extremely long time. LOL. )
but not gonna blog about obs.

i've grow so much tanner!! haha.


shall talk abt today.. ended class at 1230 and had to pei shannon and camilla do their stupid art work. -.-


pictures!! i have one more in my hp.

me and wynne did a super disgusting pose. will update it another day!!


went home with shanny.. saw lixia at the bus stop!! OMFG HER ENGLISH DAMNDAMNDAMN FLUENT CAN! (she ALWAYS speak chinese last time) she speak until like some pro!! we talked until my bus came (: so excited to see her!



DEREK KIM(: