webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
school was still boring.. everytime during thriple...
YAY I AM FINALLY FREE TO BLOG!!!WAHAHAHAxPi cant r...
whats on my playlist? these.Go ahead as you waste ...
i have SO much to blog about. sat went out with st...
i have SO MUCH to blog about today.I LOVE SOCIAL S...
i really wonder if its been worth to keep you in m...
i havent blog in a longlonglong time!ok, just 3 da...
when im outside, i have so many things to blog abo...
I HATE SCHOOL.especially when thriple L is our co-...
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.i hat...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Sunday, January 21, 2007
@ 9:13 PM

I could hear my heart cry
As I held the ring close.
The paper which was concealed inside the box wrote:

25 dec 05
This was the day you gave me the ring.
The day I will remember forever..
12 May 06
This was the day I left him for a jerk..
I never knew that I would regret what I've done..
My entire life.

All I ask for is a farewell hug, but I know it will never happen...
Its time to stop decieving myself.
It takes a lot of courage to forget...

The 255th Day.
------------------------------------------
i had english compo last week(:
i got the highest in class!
guess whos the teacher?
mr singh!
*apparently i heard that he have very high expectations and the sec5 peeps always fail thx to him*
i got 23/30
the highest ever in my sec sch life!
i think if he reads ondrea's/keane's/mingkee's compo he wld have fainted.
HAHA.



DEREK KIM(: