webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
i still remember vanessa's eyes. it reflected fea...
marie gave me a whistle sweet!! so many ppl want m...
i dont know why the hell is everything in chinese ...
whoo. did a new skin for heli. www.skinteest.blog...
back from OBS! ( i know im updating after an extre...
stupid jimmy tong!! i was struggling to walk today...
screw that jimmy tong. tongtongtong!! made us do ...
as usual, SS lesson was as fun today! but i cldnt ...
I could hear my heart cry As I held the ring close...
school was still boring.. everytime during thriple...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Wednesday, February 21, 2007
@ 10:54 PM







i forgot who took this pic of me. but the backgrnd is blur, im the main focus! so damn cool can.




chimp & ssq gaying -.-









3sincerity!


yeah, retarded hairstyle, i know. credits to cami. -.-
sigh-



DEREK KIM(: