webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
THEY RELEASED US LATE FOR BIBLE CLASS TODAY!!!NOT ...
OMG I JUST FINSIHED WATCHING THE KOREAN VERSION OF...
wed & thurs were probably the best day of my life....
i just realised so many people read my blog.-.-tod...
friday-went out to study with ssq, msgrins, garfie...
i forgot who took this pic of me. but the backgr...
i still remember vanessa's eyes.it reflected fear,...
marie gave me a whistle sweet!! so many ppl want m...
i dont know why the hell is everything in chinese ...
whoo.did a new skin for heli.www.skinteest.blogspo...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Monday, March 05, 2007
@ 10:41 PM

today's first lesson - chinese.
it wasnt that boring, but we had a heated debate.

haha. thn whn we were discussing, wynne complain to LLL abt her family, den kuanling also. lols. i wanted to say abt mine but i think i btr keep my mouth shut. :/ i have this feeling that i will quarrel with my parents on friday for PTM...

last year, we quarreled at canteen but i let her win. cos i didnt want ppl to look ovr. den i rmb nic asked me not to cry.. cos he thought that my results were ok. he said my mom didnt know how to appreciate me. lol. i alrdy tried my best. what more did she want?! argh. worse still, this years results were horrible. i think i failed chinese (the subject that she ONLY CARES FOR. I TOLD HER THAT EXAM ALL FRM OTUSIDE TB BUT SHE DONT CARE.) #$^$%&%^*%(#^

den geog i think i fail (topic was on rivers and i cant understand anything) social studies only 56, eng i think also borderline ( although i got quite high fr compo, but failed the compre test ), i absent for chem test, physic borderline, art c6 (written one -.-) yeah.. what excellent marks.

sigh.

then chem was so funny. priscilla goh was sitting with yiling. den priscilla tan sitting with me.
i'll just call them P1 and P2 lah. lol.
sitting arrangement:

P2 and me
P1 and yiling

yiling (to p2) : priscilla!
P1 knows that yiling was calling P2 but...
P1 : yes?

lolol. she answered yiling in stead of p2 -.-

I HATE SOCIAL STUDIES.
i cant understand anything okay?! worse still its combined with geog. argh.
my test only get 4/25 for geog. LOL.
i heard that jenny ang's class also a lot of ppl fail. cheers!
after friday i confirm get beating and cannot use com liao.. sian.
HVB (heli von & me!)
three's a crowd.
mhahaha.
i was just bored.



DEREK KIM(: