webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
OMG I JUST FINSIHED WATCHING THE KOREAN VERSION OF...
wed & thurs were probably the best day of my life....
i just realised so many people read my blog.-.-tod...
friday-went out to study with ssq, msgrins, garfie...
i forgot who took this pic of me. but the backgr...
i still remember vanessa's eyes.it reflected fear,...
marie gave me a whistle sweet!! so many ppl want m...
i dont know why the hell is everything in chinese ...
whoo.did a new skin for heli.www.skinteest.blogspo...
back from OBS! ( i know im updating after an extre...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Sunday, March 04, 2007
@ 10:17 PM

THEY RELEASED US LATE FOR BIBLE CLASS TODAY!!!


NOT FAIR!!! -.-


wnt for music lesson then went bowling with dominic and his frn.. ian.

wtf they both 100+ i only 79 >.>


heli and von came to my hse aft that!

den when we were at my hse bus stop, heli vandalised the chair!

wnt to aunt's hse fr dinner.
i love today! :D



DEREK KIM(: