webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
wed & thurs were probably the best day of my life....
i just realised so many people read my blog.-.-tod...
friday-went out to study with ssq, msgrins, garfie...
i forgot who took this pic of me. but the backgr...
i still remember vanessa's eyes.it reflected fear,...
marie gave me a whistle sweet!! so many ppl want m...
i dont know why the hell is everything in chinese ...
whoo.did a new skin for heli.www.skinteest.blogspo...
back from OBS! ( i know im updating after an extre...
stupid jimmy tong!!i was struggling to walk today ...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Saturday, March 03, 2007
@ 11:27 PM

OMG I JUST FINSIHED WATCHING THE KOREAN VERSION OF METEOR GARDEN!!!

RUI IS SOSOSOSOOSOSOSOOSOS CUTE!!!!!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

yey im mad. :D



DEREK KIM(: