webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.i hat...
blogging!!im too lazy to type anything out!!okay, ...
im here - in genting and blogging in the hotel roo...
im off to malaysia on the 26th!!yay, finally shopp...
i cldnt slp last night cos my parents were snoring...
a few weeks before me, shannon and fiona (after ou...
im updating my blog cos money asked me to...didnt ...
okay.. i'll do a quick recap on what i did ytd..me...
SAT~wnt for yq's bday paaaarty! okay it was my fir...
YAAAAY~I LOVE STOMPING~~!stop asking me whts stomp...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Wednesday, January 03, 2007
@ 9:38 PM

I HATE SCHOOL.
especially when thriple L is our co-form..
nOOoOO!

anway, our notice board is so gonna rock..
YAY!! :D :D
aft sch wnt lunching w tiny rock and eunice!
yay, so far we're still close friends xPP
den we walked arnd hg mall.. bought a new pencil box!!
yay so cute can!! :D
glynis buying the same one as me tmr, xD

anw eunice said that abc was telling cold jokes today (cos we had a grp discussion) and i cant agree more. i have a feeling that im gonna hate this 2 years..
sigh, the horror.



DEREK KIM(: