webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
i hvnt been blogging much abt wht i do daily :/ to...
TODAY IM GONNA BLOG ABT RAKION.yeah its gna be bor...
IM FEELING TONs BETTER TODAY WOOOOHOOOO!not much s...
*EDITEDThe earliest mention in an authentic histor...
im gonna put a warning here... but i know its no u...
i woke up at 830 ( to my horror ) but my parents f...
as usual, im gonna type super fast, cos i only hav...
I suffer eternal damnation for something you did. ...
okay, im not saying goodbye to this blog - YET.i j...
er, it says tormented :/selfishy hated; no one in ...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Thursday, December 07, 2006
@ 9:19 PM

YAAAAY~
I LOVE STOMPING~~!
stop asking me whts stomp.
click here.
SO STOP ASKING ME WHTS STOMP NOW OKAYE!??!
:DDD

as you can see some of them invaded my blog..
YAAAAAY -.-

didnt rly do much for the past few days..
RO,stomp,RO,stomp,RO

:D



DEREK KIM(: