webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
a few weeks before me, shannon and fiona (after ou...
im updating my blog cos money asked me to...didnt ...
okay.. i'll do a quick recap on what i did ytd..me...
SAT~wnt for yq's bday paaaarty! okay it was my fir...
YAAAAY~I LOVE STOMPING~~!stop asking me whts stomp...
i hvnt been blogging much abt wht i do daily :/ to...
TODAY IM GONNA BLOG ABT RAKION.yeah its gna be bor...
IM FEELING TONs BETTER TODAY WOOOOHOOOO!not much s...
*EDITEDThe earliest mention in an authentic histor...
im gonna put a warning here... but i know its no u...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Saturday, December 23, 2006
@ 10:29 PM

i cldnt slp last night cos my parents were snoring so damn loudy.
%#%*#_%()#)%
msged ash den we start all those swt talks agn.
LOLS~
slept at arnd 410.

gaah woke up arnd 9am+, talked abit in stomp den wnt fr my music lesson.
zzz~
met ash at kovan mrt den wnt to my music lesson. was almost late for 30mins :x
we did motives again, and i did pretty good!!
YAAAY!!!

but i still cant beat that guy... (%U@(%U*%I)%
wnt to kova mrt to look fr devil and xsb..
wnt to cine for sushi buffet!
they kept suaning me and kept playing my hoodie!!
WTFZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
-.-

they were so surprised i can eat a lot.
lols~
i was still hungry but i waas sick of the sushi liaos.
they eat the stupid baby oct so GROSS CAN!!
ASH STILL SHOW ME THE BRAIN!!
WTF LAH!!
i think jemaine's gna cry whn she sees this.
lols~
we sotongs are being tortured by mean creatures like them!!
T_T

lols~ wnt to arcade agn!
im so sick of that place, either always playing daytona or time crisis..
)(@)(%*@%)(@_)$(
den wnt to kovan, devil treated me ice cream agn, but i dno why i got sick of it so soon~
lols.
devil and xsb wnt off and i sent hammy dear off (i had to bring him all the way to pri sch and sit 136 back ($*@()$* )
face it lah, im such a kind ass.

:D



DEREK KIM(: