webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
okay.. i'll do a quick recap on what i did ytd..me...
SAT~wnt for yq's bday paaaarty! okay it was my fir...
YAAAAY~I LOVE STOMPING~~!stop asking me whts stomp...
i hvnt been blogging much abt wht i do daily :/ to...
TODAY IM GONNA BLOG ABT RAKION.yeah its gna be bor...
IM FEELING TONs BETTER TODAY WOOOOHOOOO!not much s...
*EDITEDThe earliest mention in an authentic histor...
im gonna put a warning here... but i know its no u...
i woke up at 830 ( to my horror ) but my parents f...
as usual, im gonna type super fast, cos i only hav...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Monday, December 18, 2006
@ 3:41 PM

im updating my blog cos money asked me to...
didnt rly do much, on sat wnt out with stompers agn... wnt to ecp, mom asked my to call my cousin along cos she scared that they were 'kidnappers'
-______________-

anw all went well, we decided to go to cineleisure instead, devil FINALLY paid for my ice cream treat.. money still owes me ice cream!!

then to my horror mh told me EVERYTHING -.-
im too lazy to type everything out...
but fine, blame me if you want, you can get the entire class to hate me also can, i dont care liao.
cos i know who's been there for me and whos not, whos been backstabbing me all the while.

and you even accuse me when you dont have any evidence...
seriously, i dont care anymore!! all you people just cant wait to watch me being 'stepped upon'.
finefine, everything my fault la? everything is i do one!!
happy now??

i am the evilest person on earth, i destroy everyone's happiness i am working for saturn...

whatever you say.

i had enough.
these few days have been talking to ashley gf (im his outside affair bf.. hes married to devil lol~) mia and money..pls dont be mistaken about me and ash!

and please. i just want to be single for now.
seiously, you make me wna give up my life..
i still miss him, i feel so empty without his presence..



DEREK KIM(: