webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
im off to malaysia on the 26th!!yay, finally shopp...
i cldnt slp last night cos my parents were snoring...
a few weeks before me, shannon and fiona (after ou...
im updating my blog cos money asked me to...didnt ...
okay.. i'll do a quick recap on what i did ytd..me...
SAT~wnt for yq's bday paaaarty! okay it was my fir...
YAAAAY~I LOVE STOMPING~~!stop asking me whts stomp...
i hvnt been blogging much abt wht i do daily :/ to...
TODAY IM GONNA BLOG ABT RAKION.yeah its gna be bor...
IM FEELING TONs BETTER TODAY WOOOOHOOOO!not much s...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Tuesday, December 26, 2006
@ 11:24 PM

im here - in genting and blogging in the hotel room!!
hurray.
pictures!!

i think my passport looked abit weird so i decided to take a picture..

HAHA!

it was very tiring in the car.. dad was driving and i kept sleeping. lols. den daddy said that next time shld buy him a mint swt to keep him awake.. and you know wat sweet i was thinking? HALLS. wahaha. get the hottest for him. LOLS. halfway while climbing the mountain, we stopped at this restaurant for lunch. and OMFG, the fish was BLOODY delicious.. sry dont hv a pic of it.. but have a pic of the left overs.. xP

went to the hotel ( dad drove the wrong way and ooooh, it waas horrid, took us some time to get back to the hotel ) slpt, woke up and chatted with ilm. he didnt believe im in genting cos i've got the same dp and font. lols. well, in highland hotel they have internet cable.. so yeah (:

went to indoor theme park to get the mytical's magic show tix. after that, we wnt to The Olive for dinner. didnt eat much, cos i dont rly like the food there. weird thing about me is that, i hate to eat most of the expensive foods. dont ask me why. i hate abalone and sharksfin( those which have a lot of things )




the entrance..




the waiting lounge (:



guess what is this...
ITS WATER!!
:O :O :O
think it costs arnd 10RM++

my bro ordered first, den the person came to me and ask what i wanted. den i didnt know what to order den i gave my mom the menu. den she gave to my brother to help me order. den the person had to walk back to where my brother was.. then in the end my dad helped my to order my food. lols. the person like very fed up. :x


i almost pucked when i saw my food.


you see the baby oct on the right? hammy dear's fave *pukes* i was like freaking out, den my mom took it and placed it on my dad's plate. den he said ' my fave!! ' den aft he ate it, he say delicious! OMG. walked to indoor theme park to catch the magic show.



sorry no photography allowed! so i only got the pic of the stage..
the show was SUPERB!! (:




i just finished bathing, so here i am blogging.. i miss sg!! its SO cold at night here :(
and i miss all the stompers and hammy dear!!
cant wait to go home!!
heehee

loves!! :D:D



DEREK KIM(: