webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
SAT~wnt for yq's bday paaaarty! okay it was my fir...
YAAAAY~I LOVE STOMPING~~!stop asking me whts stomp...
i hvnt been blogging much abt wht i do daily :/ to...
TODAY IM GONNA BLOG ABT RAKION.yeah its gna be bor...
IM FEELING TONs BETTER TODAY WOOOOHOOOO!not much s...
*EDITEDThe earliest mention in an authentic histor...
im gonna put a warning here... but i know its no u...
i woke up at 830 ( to my horror ) but my parents f...
as usual, im gonna type super fast, cos i only hav...
I suffer eternal damnation for something you did. ...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Wednesday, December 13, 2006
@ 8:47 PM

okay.. i'll do a quick recap on what i did ytd..

met up w b3 and her frn, wnt to look fr hamtaro aka ASHLEY to go jamming..
obviously i was bored lah, cos they all playing guitars and everything no keyboards T_T
ilm and mia came, den we left the studio.

wnt to ps agn for dinner, b3's frn left us at the mrt..
anw mia was in a pissy mood D:
shall nt reveal why!

saw meryl, thn she like so happy to see me.
I WAS THRILLED TO SEE HER!!
lol~

anw she said hi to b3 but she didnt see ilm and mia behind.
thn we sat mrt go home..

THEND :D



DEREK KIM(: