webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
im updating my blog cos money asked me to...didnt ...
okay.. i'll do a quick recap on what i did ytd..me...
SAT~wnt for yq's bday paaaarty! okay it was my fir...
YAAAAY~I LOVE STOMPING~~!stop asking me whts stomp...
i hvnt been blogging much abt wht i do daily :/ to...
TODAY IM GONNA BLOG ABT RAKION.yeah its gna be bor...
IM FEELING TONs BETTER TODAY WOOOOHOOOO!not much s...
*EDITEDThe earliest mention in an authentic histor...
im gonna put a warning here... but i know its no u...
i woke up at 830 ( to my horror ) but my parents f...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Wednesday, December 20, 2006
@ 9:51 PM

a few weeks before me, shannon and fiona (after our 4d animation class) went back tp pri sch to eat. ahh those memories.. i bought tons of siewmai cos its their last yr this yr ):
im so gna miss the food.








read whats on the box lol~ xP



36 siewmais i bought!! must have been mad huh?

okay, the pic that i took when i went to sentosa with fellow stompers..
i have more but just dont feel like updating. sigh;



anw band jamming today, i didnt rly do much for keyboards T_T
wasted our 2 hrs lol, didnt hv proper scores and everything..
drums was much harder than i thought!!

wynne's gna die nxt yr.
MUHAHAHAHHAHA.
>:D



DEREK KIM(: