webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
im gonna type finish this post in 10 mins.the time...
bbq day1.OMG WHT WAS TJ DOING TO WJ! AHHHHHHHH shi...
askd to do this by elisa dear :D7 things that scar...
*EDITED.my latest photoshop designs :DDDANYWY 3SIN...
i hate how you dont notice things arnd you.i hate ...
DAY 1we met up at hougang mall's mac. i was the fi...
sat.was supposed to meet alvin and peng at hougang...
finally, the day which i was waiting for came.the ...
yay changed my blogskin!because i find it fun to p...
akk, you told ZMH! i spoiled your day. but what i ...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Monday, November 13, 2006
@ 9:34 PM

i have comed up with an equation.



EXCESS MODELLING + ANIMATION = CINEMA 4D PHOBIA!


anywy im in an extremly pissy mood now, so this post will be a bit vulgar. xD

i was late for class for a few mins, and to my horror, the door was locked and the retarded guy helped me to open the door.

LOUISE: im gonna smack you!
me:*moves away like a pro*
*LOUISE MISSES*
LOUISE: next time im not gonna miss!

what.
the.
fuck.

i was feeling pissed ovr the entire project, its driving me NUTS. so i kept screaming to minghui saying i wanna strangle him etcetcetc and i had to do a lot of chim chim models. den the retarded guy came ovr.

LOUISE: leave him, he's a slave master!
me: *thinking* what the fuck? LEAVE HIM AND PARTNER WITH YOU?!?

-

thn ltr ZMH! told me tht louise asked him to stop bothering me.
LOL.

-

ZMH! came ovr to me.

LOUISE: why do you keep coming ovr to her?
ZMH!: im her frn.
ZMH! to me: make him jealous hahah.
me: you shld have said yr my bf -.-
ZMH!: WHAT?!? WITH YOU?!!
me: OKAYOKAY! -.-

anywy, screw that sec1 ass. he keeps pissing me off, then ZMH! still can joke with alvin, abt him stalking me ETCETCETC. ARGH. i really felt like crying whn i screamed at ZMH!
i did a lava lamp and im FUCKING PROUD OF IT! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D
that lava lamp nearly made me went NUTS. credits only to minghui who did the animation, but its a piece of cake.

I DID THE MODELLING AND TEXTURES!
thn the reflections was damndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamn nice.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
butbut, im rly gng crazy.
C-R-A-Z-Y.

AHHHHHHHH someone save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

i missmissmissmiss fishy ):
thrs no one i can complain to! )))))))):



DEREK KIM(: