webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
yay changed my blogskin!because i find it fun to p...
akk, you told ZMH! i spoiled your day. but what i ...
*edited (don wry i added things i didnt delete any...
TODAY I SHALL BLOG ABT ZMH!HEEEHEEEHEE <- ZMH's FA...
as i walked into the class for ptm, i felt like a ...
i wanted to sit on the 3rd storey's window. but i ...
HEEELLOOO?! like wtf? did i say it was YOUR fault ...
i was obviously in a bad mood today but apparently...
oh my, i loooooooooooooooooooove my class so much!...
i felt as if i was abt to die yesterday! i was ter...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Thursday, November 02, 2006
@ 2:26 PM

finally, the day which i was waiting for came.
the day i went for westlife concert.
he came to pass me his cd player,
and you were driving the car.
that was the first time we met.

we chatted on msn,
exchanged numbers.

you listened when i complained to you.
you listened when i cried to you about my class conflicts.
thats when i told you,
i'll never believe in friends forever.
you told me you didnt too.
but you believed in soul mates.
that was the day when we pledged to become soul mates.

everytime you asked me out,
im either lazy or busy.
everytime i asked you out,
you were either busy, or i backed out at the last minute.
i still remembered the first phone call you made to me.
i answered without knowing it was you.
stunned, obviously.
a few more calls came after that
and i wasnt shy anymore.

i told you my troubles.
and thanks to you,
im moving on with my life now.
you told me yours,
but i couldnt help much cause i didnt know what to do.

you said you'll be there when i needed help.
seems like its not what its supposed to be now...

ignorance of my cries of help.
deep down inside,
i was crying for the friendship that is on the verge.
but you never knew.

you were the reason why i kept going in my life
seems like 'soul mate' dont mean anything to you now..

i wish this isnt the end,
but it is.



DEREK KIM(: