webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
before i kick off today's post.......................
i must admit, i've been disturbing TONS of people ...
do you see the rejected? :OOOOOOOO awww. thanks a...
wnt to jemaine's hse to do my croissant today. :D ...
school was craaaaaaaaaaaaaaap today. why? i dont k...
my bloody sore throat is killing me. oh btw ppl, p...
SINGAPOREIDOL @COMPASSWESTLIFE CONCERT @INDOOR STA...
ahh. sch was great. although i believe in karma, b...
i am SO darn sick of my parents. i gave them my re...
i know i havent been updating!!! hahah! okay, we'l...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Wednesday, September 20, 2006
@ 10:59 PM

i feel so good, i saved elisa's relationship. :DDDDDDDDD
elisa, do you rmb the a, b, c story?
well, how did i know so much?
because
B
was
me.
shocked?
sigh.
if anyone wants to know the story, do tag at my board.
weeell, if more then 3 ppl wants to know, then i'll blog abt it.
xDD
the stupid relief tcr kept our grp (otherwise known as the ER LING WU205 group), wynne's and jianhui's grp back.
so we were late for the recess lah!
nofairnofair ))):
butbut we played the 205 game, heart attack and the train game.
i keep saying i want to slap kristle.
LOLOL!
i dont mean to be mean....
until now since pri sch, i only hatehatehate one person ALOTALOT.
so its okay right? lol ((:
i know you ppl are excited for mr to post abt her.
but im BORED of posting abt her!
i wna post abt someone else but she knows my link. ohh weeeel. ):



DEREK KIM(: