webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
wnt to jemaine's hse to do my croissant today. :D ...
school was craaaaaaaaaaaaaaap today. why? i dont k...
my bloody sore throat is killing me. oh btw ppl, p...
SINGAPOREIDOL @COMPASSWESTLIFE CONCERT @INDOOR STA...
ahh. sch was great. although i believe in karma, b...
i am SO darn sick of my parents. i gave them my re...
i know i havent been updating!!! hahah! okay, we'l...
thanks to :tj, sandy, roooooooooooooooonald, brend...
studied with tj and wynne today finally finishd th...
ahh. gamed the entire day today, created a new blo...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Sunday, September 17, 2006
@ 7:07 PM

do you see the rejected? :OOOOOOOO
awww. thanks alot tj for blocking ((:

parnts wnt to macau today :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
wnt fr my music class. got back the results. failed. )):
oh well. nvm. im doing tchr's diploma now.
and its muchmuchmuch harder. im gonna pass this time. i MUST pass.
xDDD
aft lesson i wnt to meet mrronaldwong to return his mp3 cd player.
i got a free ride home! yaay :DD
i dropped my hp on his car....
he came al the way back!
LOL.
sry and thanks tcr! ((:
i acnt stand ppl queuing up for my photoshop cd ):
(no offence to zy and everyboday)
its quite pissy infact.
but ohwell, i gotta warn you ppl out there first, the cd's having error.
cause only one cd per com.
butbutbut.
if you are super pro, you can do it!
my bro used 1 cd for 2 coms. dont ask me how he did it, I DONT KNOW!
enoying fixing the error. (:



DEREK KIM(: