webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
i must admit, i've been disturbing TONS of people ...
do you see the rejected? :OOOOOOOO awww. thanks a...
wnt to jemaine's hse to do my croissant today. :D ...
school was craaaaaaaaaaaaaaap today. why? i dont k...
my bloody sore throat is killing me. oh btw ppl, p...
SINGAPOREIDOL @COMPASSWESTLIFE CONCERT @INDOOR STA...
ahh. sch was great. although i believe in karma, b...
i am SO darn sick of my parents. i gave them my re...
i know i havent been updating!!! hahah! okay, we'l...
thanks to :tj, sandy, roooooooooooooooonald, brend...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Tuesday, September 19, 2006
@ 7:54 PM

before i kick off today's post.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
look at this picture..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AND LOOK AT THIS! HAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAH!
i know i look kinda weird but... HAHAH! I WAS TRYING TO IMITATE HER POSE!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it was sposed to be stamps on darren's eyes. is it big enough? HAHAHAH
on kristle's face, it says, NO KRISTLE ALLOWED! LOL!
okay, blog time.
__________________________________________________________________________________
wnt to sch with my heavy ingredients. ON THE BUS! argh. it was sooo mafan lah. anyway mrs manning didnt come so, HURRAY! yaaay! keane asked me to do his advertisement for him! OMFG AINT I KIND! yay!
wnt down to have free period. ate macaroni. i had to wait damn looooong! cause the cheese and everything was still frozen. thn i did jianhui's advertisement. i liked the col combi but i hated my words. lol. i cant be bothered. xDDDD
so then, it was home ec. and GUESSWHAT! i did faster then expected. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! i alrdy had my tray put in whn tcr announced, you have 45 mins left. (1hr practical) anyway, SUCESS! but mine's the most ugly decorated one. everyone's else so nice. T.T
AFTERSCH.
wnt to have lunch with kunzi and chuanhui. accidentally scratched wj's leg (my metal poked out of my plastic bag) waaaa then got blood! im so sry wj! anyway, she wnt to the cage first. ate roti prata. it wasnt very nice though. =\ whn wj came, i left to play soccer. sigh. my shoe keep almost wanting to fall off thats why i din kick much. played till 4plus then i left with tj. ((:



DEREK KIM(: