webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
studied with tj and wynne today finally finishd th...
ahh. gamed the entire day today, created a new blo...
sat 156 to compass to meet beatrice (yes, AGAIN!)....
AHHH TODAY WAS N-U-T-S!!! okayokay, first the star...
pls read the post below first. ty.a long, loooong ...
TCR'S day! i swear, it was KICKASS.arrived at sch ...
HAH. now there's some sucking up in the class. ***...
screw the oral. i blasted my one and only chance. ...
wnt to bible class today. was feeling extremly tir...
dad and mum wnt malaysia. : DDfriday.//deliberatel...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Thursday, September 07, 2006
@ 9:00 PM

thanks to :
tj, sandy, roooooooooooooooonald, brendan and samuel.
tj, sandy, ronald, brendan: for being thr whn i needed you guys (:
samuel: for that stupid and lame joke that cheered me up the entire day. ((:
though i did terrible.. i guess music isnt really forte. and my mom just madly threw all my scores out cause i left them on the floor as it obstructed her way (she was sweeping the floor) cant she just ask me to put them away neatly? she flung everything out of the house. im still pissed at her, no matter how nice she treats me. so, im giving up my music, and my dream to become a graphic designer. plaining to get into double science, that is, if i can.



DEREK KIM(: