webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
Hello :D So long since I bloody last blogged. Sec ...
The march holidays have been great, my best holida...
I cried like mad yesterday while on the way to sch...
Wnt to watch L change th world on fri withJulian, ...
MONDAYI think everyone had fun in physics lab. Hee...
So hard and painful, yet I had to give up....
Hello :DBeen pretty busy, not much time to update....
Life sucks.& I'm still wondering how people can go...
it was super fun today :Dcam, eunice, sandy & kunz...
I forgot to blog about this the last post.It was H...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Saturday, April 12, 2008
@ 10:44 PM

yesterday was super duuuuuper fun esp during english lesson! we went mad and mad (mr singh didnt come for lesson!) and we took crazy pics but im only posting afew :D


CAMILLA'S creation :D




me with shanoon.

i saw a midget after tuition today!
she was super short lahs.
she even need to tiptoe to tap her ezlink card!

aft tuition, met cam, tkb and jiahui for bowling.
sucks la. i nv wna play tht sports agn. -.-

wnt to eat kfc :D
aft tht, tkb and jiahui pei me wait for bus, then came home.

boring.



DEREK KIM(: