webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
The march holidays have been great, my best holida...
I cried like mad yesterday while on the way to sch...
Wnt to watch L change th world on fri withJulian, ...
MONDAYI think everyone had fun in physics lab. Hee...
So hard and painful, yet I had to give up....
Hello :DBeen pretty busy, not much time to update....
Life sucks.& I'm still wondering how people can go...
it was super fun today :Dcam, eunice, sandy & kunz...
I forgot to blog about this the last post.It was H...
OMGOMGOMG.5 days more.I think I'm gonna die withou...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Thursday, April 10, 2008
@ 10:11 PM

Hello :D So long since I bloody last blogged. Sec 4 life is mad.

Had AM the first lesson, it was freaking boring as usual.

PE next, I ran 2.4. Felt like i ran for my life sia -___-
Passed, it was like sososo much better thn last year la.

Then art, the tcher said I cld do photoshop for art! *happy*

Lazy to cont.

For the past few days, gfs (in my class) have been crapping alot, keeping me super happy.

But the thought of that day... still haunts me.



♥DEREK KIM(: