webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
The march holidays have been great, my best holida...
I cried like mad yesterday while on the way to sch...
Wnt to watch L change th world on fri withJulian, ...
MONDAYI think everyone had fun in physics lab. Hee...
So hard and painful, yet I had to give up....
Hello :DBeen pretty busy, not much time to update....
Life sucks.& I'm still wondering how people can go...
it was super fun today :Dcam, eunice, sandy & kunz...
I forgot to blog about this the last post.It was H...
OMGOMGOMG.5 days more.I think I'm gonna die withou...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Thursday, April 10, 2008
@ 10:11 PM

Hello :D So long since I bloody last blogged. Sec 4 life is mad.

Had AM the first lesson, it was freaking boring as usual.

PE next, I ran 2.4. Felt like i ran for my life sia -___-
Passed, it was like sososo much better thn last year la.

Then art, the tcher said I cld do photoshop for art! *happy*

Lazy to cont.

For the past few days, gfs (in my class) have been crapping alot, keeping me super happy.

But the thought of that day... still haunts me.



DEREK KIM(: