webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
Hello :DBeen pretty busy, not much time to update....
Life sucks.& I'm still wondering how people can go...
it was super fun today :Dcam, eunice, sandy & kunz...
I forgot to blog about this the last post.It was H...
OMGOMGOMG.5 days more.I think I'm gonna die withou...
ok. i heard this super long ago.3 faith only 9 ppl...
hello! sorry for the crappy picture. the original ...
1. skipped bible class again2. went for music less...
WARNING. YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A NC16 CONVERSATION...
im gonna blog the 'keane' way.things i did today:1...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Tuesday, February 26, 2008
@ 3:30 PM

So hard and painful, yet I had to give up....



DEREK KIM(: