webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
it was super fun today :Dcam, eunice, sandy & kunz...
I forgot to blog about this the last post.It was H...
OMGOMGOMG.5 days more.I think I'm gonna die withou...
ok. i heard this super long ago.3 faith only 9 ppl...
hello! sorry for the crappy picture. the original ...
1. skipped bible class again2. went for music less...
WARNING. YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A NC16 CONVERSATION...
im gonna blog the 'keane' way.things i did today:1...
supposed to go to church today. but went to lan in...
since that fking LLL wanna play with me by confisc...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Friday, February 15, 2008
@ 8:44 PM

Life sucks.

& I'm still wondering how people can go online when its so tiring.
Before I turned on the com I had lots of things to blog about.
Oh yeah. Now i rmb.

V-day = presents (+ rose! happy happy)
Pics will be updated another time, if I rmb.

I rmb i have lots of things to complain about.
And it included alot of vulgarities,
but I just cant rmb anything now -_-

This morning during assembly.
Shannon was like doing palmistry on my hand.
He says my life is complicated.
Life IS complicated isnt it?
Then I'll meet with a life or death experience in my life.
If I manage to pass,
I'll live on.

I sound fucking emo >_>
Life's been hard.

I rmb JD asked me over the phone before,
"Have you ever been truly happy?"
Without thinking, I just said yes.
Happy. Genuinely.
I think not now.

There's only 2 persons in my life that can make me happy.
But one left my life. Forever. I guess this is what you get when you're too guillible.
I'm still waiting for the other, though I know that we can't be together
cos we both are afraid of ruining the friendship.
__________________________

Life is hectic.
I've been a musician for 10 years.


How long more can I hold onto this life?

Dad's taken away my only means of communication.
I'm going nuts.

Life sucks.






Softly we tremble tonight,
picture perfect fading smiles are all that's left in site,
I said I'd never leave you'll never change

I'm not satisfied with where I'm at in life.
Am I supposed to be happy?
With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.

Am I supposed to be happy?
With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
You said, you said that you would die for me...

We made plans to grow old,
believe me there was truth in all those stories that I told.
Lost in a simple game cat and mouse are we the same people as before this came to light?

Am I supposed to be happy?
with all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
Am I supposed to be happy?

with all I ever wanted,
it comes with a price.
You said, you said that you would die for me...

You must live for me too'...
For me too...
You said that you would die for me...



DEREK KIM(: