webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
So hard and painful, yet I had to give up....
Hello :DBeen pretty busy, not much time to update....
Life sucks.& I'm still wondering how people can go...
it was super fun today :Dcam, eunice, sandy & kunz...
I forgot to blog about this the last post.It was H...
OMGOMGOMG.5 days more.I think I'm gonna die withou...
ok. i heard this super long ago.3 faith only 9 ppl...
hello! sorry for the crappy picture. the original ...
1. skipped bible class again2. went for music less...
WARNING. YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A NC16 CONVERSATION...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Thursday, February 28, 2008
@ 9:33 PM

MONDAY
I think everyone had fun in physics lab. Heehee.
We had to do an experiment, and the materials needed was:
String, cork (with rubber band tied around), retort stand, and a metal ball.

So when we were doing the experiment I got so fucking bored.
So i shouted across the room to Cam:
"Are you having fun with your cork?"

The people around there all burst out laughing xD
Then we started to come up with alot of versions of it...
But I think Mingteck's one is the mostmostmost funny.

I cant really rmb what he said, but it goes something like this
"Walao, you all so evil, first you tie a rubber band around the cork,
still break it into half. Then you still put a string through it, den inside only got ONE ball ah."

Sick.

lololool.

TUESDAY
Woke up late, ponned sch.
Went to bugis lib with parents.
Borrowed art books then came home.

TODAY
Was in a super bad mood.
I quarrelled with Mingteck.
*feels bad*
But I know that we'll get over it.
We had a really big quarrel last year.



*dies*



I don't know how to express my pain in words,
cos im just keeping all my pain inside me.



Even that time when the wind stays
Its not enough for me.
I smile one more time and give my final greeting:
I love you.

I am tired now and love hurts but
Even if that time is just a memory
I have to give my final greeting,
I love you.



DEREK KIM(: