webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
OMGOMGOMG.5 days more.I think I'm gonna die withou...
ok. i heard this super long ago.3 faith only 9 ppl...
hello! sorry for the crappy picture. the original ...
1. skipped bible class again2. went for music less...
WARNING. YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A NC16 CONVERSATION...
im gonna blog the 'keane' way.things i did today:1...
supposed to go to church today. but went to lan in...
since that fking LLL wanna play with me by confisc...
i caught up with camilla and eunice. den i just sq...
Fear in me so deep it gets the best of me,In the f...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Thursday, February 07, 2008
@ 9:17 PM

I forgot to blog about this the last post.
It was Haoyee's bday on sunday, I was the first to wish him happy bday!
He was super shocked lahs.

I made him a happy donkey :P
He said he was super touched! Muahaha.

Woke up for church today, super early in the morning.
Was super tired.
After mass dad fetched us home, slept, woke up and went to aunt's hse.
Then to gran's hse.

Then met up with Joy. Talked and stuff. :/

Booooring.



DEREK KIM(: