webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
Too lazy to blog. Today was fun. Yesterday was fun...
AM was super stupid for the first lesson. boring a...
yesterday was super duuuuuper fun esp during engli...
Hello :D So long since I bloody last blogged. Sec ...
The march holidays have been great, my best holida...
I cried like mad yesterday while on the way to sch...
Wnt to watch L change th world on fri with Julian,...
MONDAY I think everyone had fun in physics lab. He...
So hard and painful, yet I had to give up....
Hello :D Been pretty busy, not much time to update...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Friday, April 25, 2008
@ 11:18 PM

I dont know whats your effing problem.

School was good, like usual.
Crapped like mad, but as expected, I can't remember what I wanna blog about.



DEREK KIM(: