webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
Too lazy to blog.Today was fun.Yesterday was fun.T...
AM was super stupid for the first lesson. boring a...
yesterday was super duuuuuper fun esp during engli...
Hello :D So long since I bloody last blogged. Sec ...
The march holidays have been great, my best holida...
I cried like mad yesterday while on the way to sch...
Wnt to watch L change th world on fri withJulian, ...
MONDAYI think everyone had fun in physics lab. Hee...
So hard and painful, yet I had to give up....
Hello :DBeen pretty busy, not much time to update....


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Friday, April 25, 2008
@ 11:18 PM

I dont know whats your effing problem.

School was good, like usual.
Crapped like mad, but as expected, I can't remember what I wanna blog about.



DEREK KIM(: