webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
ok. i heard this super long ago.3 faith only 9 ppl...
hello! sorry for the crappy picture. the original ...
1. skipped bible class again2. went for music less...
WARNING. YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A NC16 CONVERSATION...
im gonna blog the 'keane' way.things i did today:1...
supposed to go to church today. but went to lan in...
since that fking LLL wanna play with me by confisc...
i caught up with camilla and eunice. den i just sq...
Fear in me so deep it gets the best of me,In the f...
april fool's is so funny! managed to trick 3 ppl i...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Monday, February 04, 2008
@ 10:20 PM

OMGOMGOMG.
5 days more.
I think I'm gonna die without him.
But but. He doesnt rly care (i guess).

Mondays suck.

I want him to be back.

He's just gone for 2 hours. )))))):

*cries*



DEREK KIM(: