webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
1. skipped bible class again2. went for music less...
WARNING. YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A NC16 CONVERSATION...
im gonna blog the 'keane' way.things i did today:1...
supposed to go to church today. but went to lan in...
since that fking LLL wanna play with me by confisc...
i caught up with camilla and eunice. den i just sq...
Fear in me so deep it gets the best of me,In the f...
april fool's is so funny! managed to trick 3 ppl i...
since the stupid pictures are either too small or ...
I WANNA SCREEEEEEEEEEEAM. butbut, i shall type thi...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Saturday, January 26, 2008
@ 8:59 PM

hello! sorry for the crappy picture. the original skin was too emo. hope you have a good laugh. if not, you dont have a sense of humor >_>

& i hate my blog link too, but im too lazy to change it, so yeah.

results that i expect for o's -
english - at LEAST an A2
chinese - B3? lol.
maths - B3
a maths - B4 (hopefully better)
humans - A2
science - A2 (if my physics gets any better >_>)
art - B3!

well i know i havent been posting lately, so i'll just summarise what happened in jan:
- games on first day of school!
- wynne copied my chi essay WORD FOR WORD (howstupid) got busted by teacher, cried (I WASTED 2 FREAKIN HOURS ON THT COMPO) camilla & eunice wrote the compo for me, super touched!
hmm what else..

cant really think of anything else! okay, will end here for now, probably updating my blog 1 month later. lol :D



DEREK KIM(: