webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
i caught up with camilla and eunice. den i just sq...
Fear in me so deep it gets the best of me,In the f...
april fool's is so funny! managed to trick 3 ppl i...
since the stupid pictures are either too small or ...
I WANNA SCREEEEEEEEEEEAM. butbut, i shall type thi...
bowlinggggggg! i dunno why prilala's face was so l...
x country today!! WTF LAH. now my muscles hurting ...
fugg. I CANNOT WAIT I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE NOWW...
met him at int..was almost late fr sch! i didnt kn...
Tomorrow:1. Is: monday. sigh.2. Got any plans: sch...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Thursday, April 05, 2007
@ 9:31 PM

since that fking LLL wanna play with me by confiscating my skirt, i'll play with her too.

http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=15717



DEREK KIM(: