webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
Fear in me so deep it gets the best of me,In the f...
april fool's is so funny! managed to trick 3 ppl i...
since the stupid pictures are either too small or ...
I WANNA SCREEEEEEEEEEEAM. butbut, i shall type thi...
bowlinggggggg! i dunno why prilala's face was so l...
x country today!! WTF LAH. now my muscles hurting ...
fugg. I CANNOT WAIT I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE NOWW...
met him at int..was almost late fr sch! i didnt kn...
Tomorrow:1. Is: monday. sigh.2. Got any plans: sch...
met him aft eating with tj, mer and julian.i was s...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Wednesday, April 04, 2007
@ 3:29 PM

i caught up with camilla and eunice. den i just squatted on the floor in canteen. i was about to breakdown, but i just held it there. they just looked at me like im nuts or smth. den asked if i was ok :/ walked with them to the bus stop.. i didnt talk anw. they talked like i didnt exist so who cares la.

i thought abt wat wld my first reaction be if i saw him.
'fuckoff.'

but then these words came into my mind.
lent, lent, lent.

fuck. and i hate using this word.



DEREK KIM(: