webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
april fool's is so funny! managed to trick 3 ppl i...
since the stupid pictures are either too small or ...
I WANNA SCREEEEEEEEEEEAM. butbut, i shall type thi...
bowlinggggggg! i dunno why prilala's face was so l...
x country today!! WTF LAH. now my muscles hurting ...
fugg. I CANNOT WAIT I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE NOWW...
met him at int..was almost late fr sch! i didnt kn...
Tomorrow:1. Is: monday. sigh.2. Got any plans: sch...
met him aft eating with tj, mer and julian.i was s...
a car went BEEBEE but anna still crossed the road....


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Tuesday, April 03, 2007
@ 9:53 PM

Fear in me so deep it gets the best of me,
In the fear I fall, here it comes face to face with me,
Here I stand hold back so no one can see,
I feel these wounds, step down, step down,
step down.

(am I) Breaking Down
Can I break away
Push me away, make me fall,
Just to see, another side of me,
Push me away, you can see,what I see, the other side of me.

Fall back on me, and I'll be the strength I need,
to save me now, just come face to face with me,
stay in place you'll be the first to see, me heal these wounds,
step down, step down, step down, down

I'm not breaking, down
can I break away
push me away, make me fall,just to see another side of me
,push me away you can see,
what I see, the other side of me

Go!

Fall, can I break away
push me away, make me fall,
just to see another side of me,
push me away you can see,
what I see, the other side of me

No one can see anything on the other side of me
I walk, I crawl, loosing everything and waiting for the downfall
No one can see everything on the other side of me
I walk, I crawl loosing everything on the downfall.
Downfall, Fall.



i was on cloud nine just a few mins ago. but everything changed. and i dont know why im taking it so damn seriously.



DEREK KIM(: