webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
bowlinggggggg! i dunno why prilala's face was so l...
x country today!! WTF LAH. now my muscles hurting ...
fugg. I CANNOT WAIT I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE NOWW...
met him at int..was almost late fr sch! i didnt kn...
Tomorrow:1. Is: monday. sigh.2. Got any plans: sch...
met him aft eating with tj, mer and julian.i was s...
a car went BEEBEE but anna still crossed the road....
i just realised. sometimes i still cant let go of ...
bowling! got prizes for top female bowler and seco...
raked with sammy.sigh.


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Friday, March 30, 2007
@ 9:43 PM

I WANNA SCREEEEEEEEEEEAM. butbut, i shall type this post calmly.

SHANNON STILL HASNT HANDED IN HIS WORK!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND I HATE CHASING AFTER HIM!!!! @$@$@%%#% ok fine. if he doesnt hand in his work by THIS sunday im not gonna let him design anymore.. i alrdy extended his deadline to TODAY but apparently i havent received anything.

-_____________________-

i hated it when we walked past kfc and chin ee's reaction made me exremely awkward. rofl.



DEREK KIM(: