webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
im feeling 99 times better than yesterday...now to...
then i wondered what went wrong. i havent been mys...
today's first lesson - chinese.it wasnt that borin...
THEY RELEASED US LATE FOR BIBLE CLASS TODAY!!!NOT ...
OMG I JUST FINSIHED WATCHING THE KOREAN VERSION OF...
wed & thurs were probably the best day of my life....
i just realised so many people read my blog.-.-tod...
friday-went out to study with ssq, msgrins, garfie...
i forgot who took this pic of me. but the backgr...
i still remember vanessa's eyes.it reflected fear,...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Sunday, March 11, 2007
@ 8:53 PM

raked with sammy.
sigh.








DEREK KIM(: