webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
raked with sammy.sigh.
im feeling 99 times better than yesterday...now to...
then i wondered what went wrong. i havent been mys...
today's first lesson - chinese.it wasnt that borin...
THEY RELEASED US LATE FOR BIBLE CLASS TODAY!!!NOT ...
OMG I JUST FINSIHED WATCHING THE KOREAN VERSION OF...
wed & thurs were probably the best day of my life....
i just realised so many people read my blog.-.-tod...
friday-went out to study with ssq, msgrins, garfie...
i forgot who took this pic of me. but the backgr...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Monday, March 12, 2007
@ 10:21 PM

bowling! got prizes for top female bowler and second best lane score. (777) actually is our instructor help us bowl 200+ one. lol. what a cheater. hah!







aft bowling wnt to hg mall with yuhan, madeline and... i forgot her name. aft that joined choochoo and jacob.

saw him in the mall. den i hurry to catch up with the 2 guys i was with. they were eating infront of me ( i wasnt eating cos at home got cook ) and i was starving like hell okay?! pfft. its a torture to watch someone eat infront of you when yr stomach is grumbling badly. den i msged rat and complained abt it.





me: walao the more i see them eat the more hungry i am
rat: tell them ' eh, my rak bf say you all must stop eating and send me home. NOW!! ' Haha they sure scared. Then you must shout. Lol.
me: wtf! you make me smile leh! now i look like idiot -.-
rat: haha got say?
me: no la omg so embarrassing -.-
rat: Haha. Try. Then stand up bang table. :)
choon: msging bf ar?
me: NOLA
me: wtf no way! lol he ask meif i msging my bf -.-
rat: Lol. Say 'yes! Then bang table. Then say my beloved bf who's 10 times uglier than you. Lol.
me: omg you making me laugh like shit leh!
rat : No no. If sure happy one. Haha then you both laugh
me: siao donwan la! -.-


byebye funny world - & im bringing my sorrows and hatred with me.



DEREK KIM(: