webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
i havent blog in a longlonglong time!ok, just 3 da...
when im outside, i have so many things to blog abo...
I HATE SCHOOL.especially when thriple L is our co-...
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.i hat...
blogging!!im too lazy to type anything out!!okay, ...
im here - in genting and blogging in the hotel roo...
im off to malaysia on the 26th!!yay, finally shopp...
i cldnt slp last night cos my parents were snoring...
a few weeks before me, shannon and fiona (after ou...
im updating my blog cos money asked me to...didnt ...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Thursday, January 11, 2007
@ 10:21 PM

i really wonder if its been worth to keep you in my prayers all these while.
you never knew, did you?
everytime when i prayed, you were never left out..
for your family, your happiness, and most of all, your major exams.
i was so afraid you'd fail..
even by typing this out, my tears are on the verge of falling
& my heart is beating so painfully,
i just cant get rid of this hatred in me, but deep down i know its still love..



DEREK KIM(: