webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
as usual, im gonna type super fast, cos i only hav...
I suffer eternal damnation for something you did. ...
okay, im not saying goodbye to this blog - YET.i j...
er, it says tormented :/selfishy hated; no one in ...
dont ask why i did these, i did it according to my...
CLICK TO SEE THE PICTURE.ADMIT THAT ITS NICE, OR I...
i have comed up with an equation.EXCESS MODELLING ...
im gonna type finish this post in 10 mins.the time...
bbq day1.OMG WHT WAS TJ DOING TO WJ! AHHHHHHHH shi...
askd to do this by elisa dear :D7 things that scar...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Monday, November 20, 2006
@ 9:44 PM


i woke up at 830 ( to my horror ) but my parents fetched me thr. bought ahming's breakfast frm 711. whn i walked into sch thr were like tons of ppl in sch :/

anywy, to my SHEER HORROR i forgot to bring my thumbdrive.. sigh.. thn i had to redo all the textures, luckily we had mingkee's GIMP ( its like a portable photoshop but not as advanced but harder to use ) so we designed this cover page.. upload it at the end of the post.. lunch break was at 1230.. but me and ming hui worked, he wanted to skip lunch, but i was like, NOWAY so at 120, shannon and i ran to macs to buy lunch. cos only 2 of our grps stayed ovr lunch to do our work... den we walked back to sch.. afraid that SUSIE the security guard wld catch us (we were holding 4 mac plastic bags) we ran by the field way..

anywy she had her back turned towards us cos she was talking to some parent. den whn we walked into the canteen (walked past actually).... MR GUEI. but he was talking to haoyee's grp, so we just ran across. lol.

we lunched outside the studio at the open space (me, mingkee, fiona & shannon) den we told a lot of jokes... esp me and mingkee kept shooting abt his crush secrets.. lol.. den he told something abt me and this guy which was so not true? it was someone frm our class, but im nt gna say who. lol.

here comes horror number 3.

mingkee's 'batch rendering' did NOT work at all.. so we had to render one by one.. which took hours.. sigh.

we finished everything at 610. we've been working since 9am till 6 plus non stop.. and we're both tired, but proud of what we did.. have been working past midnight for the past few days.. and credits to those whom i ask for the col combos..

i asked almost everyone on my msn list (40plus ppl) well, not all la, but some.. i had like 20 ppl talking to me at once :D got some ppl i didnt ask was either they were away or i didnt want to talk to..

here comes the nice part.



RIGHT: ME. LEFT (GREEN):MINGKEE.


program: GIMP v2.0
click to enlarge please, but if it hangs yr com, its not my prob :D



DEREK KIM(: