webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
i woke up at 830 ( to my horror ) but my parents f...
as usual, im gonna type super fast, cos i only hav...
I suffer eternal damnation for something you did. ...
okay, im not saying goodbye to this blog - YET.i j...
er, it says tormented :/selfishy hated; no one in ...
dont ask why i did these, i did it according to my...
CLICK TO SEE THE PICTURE.ADMIT THAT ITS NICE, OR I...
i have comed up with an equation.EXCESS MODELLING ...
im gonna type finish this post in 10 mins.the time...
bbq day1.OMG WHT WAS TJ DOING TO WJ! AHHHHHHHH shi...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Wednesday, November 22, 2006
@ 10:25 PM

im gonna put a warning here... but i know its no use..

if any idiots have problems me going nude (not really true) please click on the red X at the top right hand corner of yr screen now. cos yr gonna see my extrem serious rashes and im gonna be partly naked.

the reason why i decided to post the pictures is because nobody will bother if i say , ' i m having a serious rash.' until you see the pics, you will know how serious it is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


i took it arnd 7+.. its gonna much worser now..




my back look worser now too.... all took at 7+



yeah, its gotten worse.



this pic is a bit blur..



as you can see, the rashes cover abt 1/2 of my body.. in the afternoon, it covered 1/4.. now it covered my entire body except for my right chest.. my hands, my legs and 3/4 of my face.. sigh.. no face to go out alrdy...

dad suspect that its prawn.. but i eat prawn for so long also nth happen.. sian.. if it doesnt get btr i have to go back to the docs to get a review = high chances of going into hospital..


T_T



DEREK KIM(: