webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
okay, im not saying goodbye to this blog - YET.i j...
er, it says tormented :/selfishy hated; no one in ...
dont ask why i did these, i did it according to my...
CLICK TO SEE THE PICTURE.ADMIT THAT ITS NICE, OR I...
i have comed up with an equation.EXCESS MODELLING ...
im gonna type finish this post in 10 mins.the time...
bbq day1.OMG WHT WAS TJ DOING TO WJ! AHHHHHHHH shi...
askd to do this by elisa dear :D7 things that scar...
*EDITED.my latest photoshop designs :DDDANYWY 3SIN...
i hate how you dont notice things arnd you.i hate ...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Saturday, November 18, 2006
@ 3:22 PM

I suffer eternal damnation for something you did.
You killed me with you verbal knife.
It slit my soul,ripped apart my heart and burned away at my mind.
All this can be described as emotionless pain and suffering.
This act will not be forgiven by any soul that's been touch by this toumenting pain.
I will know day cease to be and I refuse to leave this pathetic world withuot one more warm embrace from you.
My eyes wish to lay upon you for the rest of my suffering life but alas the world is not aways kind to beggers but this is a fate i want.
I miss everything about your smile and laugh.
This may be a silly wish to you but to me it's hope that one day my sweet boy will come and save me from this damnation.
-
im not blind,
i can see the darkness.
im not deaf,
i can hear the silence.
i didnt die,
you just stopped caring.


sammy's back frm aus! huraaaaaaaaay.


but im not smiling/
everything seems to go wrong for me...

you were just a frn..
i swear, it was nothing mre thn that..
just when i confided you the most..
you left.

and im stuck in a piece of hell.



DEREK KIM(: