webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
er, it says tormented :/selfishy hated; no one in ...
dont ask why i did these, i did it according to my...
CLICK TO SEE THE PICTURE.ADMIT THAT ITS NICE, OR I...
i have comed up with an equation.EXCESS MODELLING ...
im gonna type finish this post in 10 mins.the time...
bbq day1.OMG WHT WAS TJ DOING TO WJ! AHHHHHHHH shi...
askd to do this by elisa dear :D7 things that scar...
*EDITED.my latest photoshop designs :DDDANYWY 3SIN...
i hate how you dont notice things arnd you.i hate ...
DAY 1we met up at hougang mall's mac. i was the fi...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Friday, November 17, 2006
@ 8:52 PM

okay, im not saying goodbye to this blog - YET.

i just wna update some stuffs tht happend ytd which i forgot to blog.
this conversation btwn me and jiahui. *it goes smth like this*

jiahui: why u so sad?
me: not yr business (yeah i know i was kinda mean)
jiahui: walao dont want to tell me.. 6 yrs frn alrdy leh..
me: (starting to feel really guilty) ok la.. (den i told him wht happend)
jiahui: oic.. den does he know how you feel abt this? maybe he misunderstood howyou felt..
me: no.. hais.
jiahui: nxt time you have pain you can share some with your frns.. im a good listening ear.. hahah
me: ( OMFG I WAS DAMN TOUCHED WHN HE SAID THIS ) hahah ok thx!


-

sch today. siiiiiiian. i hate animation ( mh's doing all the animation though :p i did the modelling.. he did the house. which looks like the USA president's hse. lol. )

anywy i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad louise didnt come!

^-^



DEREK KIM(: