webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
Whn I was on my way to school on Mon, I saw 2 cats...
GUESS WHAT!!!!I managed to join Blizz without tria...
I do cherish youFor the rest of my lifeYou don't h...
I'm bleeding so much right now I just feel like dy...
Guess what happened today!!!!While I was waiting f...
I expected the expected.What more can I say?I alrd...
IM SUPER HAPPY TODAY. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.Supposed to m...
SundayWent for lesson? Actually wanted to go to co...
I though, " It should be fine."But not till this e...
OMFG. Ive been thrashing around in Youtube, search...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Thursday, June 19, 2008
@ 2:50 PM

Wierd encounters:


(In Rak)
SolitaryWar: Hey mac wanna have sex?
Me: o.0 I'm a guy.
SolitaryWar: Yeah right, I know tha you're a girl
Me: How you know?
Jook: Eh, you think she is what? Slut ar?!
SolitaryWar: COS IM PUB HAHAHAHA
Me: -_________- NOOB!!!!
Jook: ......

Btw Jook's my clanmate. Lol. :D

***************************************

ABC: He asked for a blowjob.
Me: How was it?
ABC: Disgusting.
Me: How did it taste like?
ABC: I tasted his lubricant. Salty. Disgusting.
Me: *laughs* ewwwww!!!


Talked about other stuffs (about guys) after that.
Shall not reveal who it is. :/



DEREK KIM(: