webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
SundayWent for lesson? Actually wanted to go to co...
I though, " It should be fine."But not till this e...
OMFG. Ive been thrashing around in Youtube, search...
Yay I love this skin (:While digging through all m...
**EDITED31 Ways To Make A Girl Smile1. Dont hug he...
Everywhere I go in rakion now, there's always some...
Had A maths pp2 today :x Think I'm gonna die for i...
Feels damn f-ed.Chinese - Screwed.Tuition - Screwe...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Im laughing my ass off at you.Why ...
MAN U WINS!!!!! take that samuel ang :p


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Tuesday, June 10, 2008
@ 11:17 PM

IM SUPER HAPPY TODAY. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Supposed to meet Derence at 12.45 at Tamp Int. Mom insisted that I had to eat lunch first. Forced Dad to walk with me to the 23 bus stop :P Good exercise okay!!!! I reached there at 1. LOL, when his lesson is supposed to start at one nia :X Took cab there, 5 bucks. He pay nia!!! I felt damn bad cos I supposed to be his model den he late cos of me, den still pay for cab fare. LOLOLOLOLOL :X Ps ar.

The school is damn big laaa!!! Wtfxzxzx. There were alot alot of ppl there doing the hair treatment also! [FREE!] So of cos I felt abit weird la, abit regretted going (LOL) cos I didnt know anyone there except Derence!!! =.=

Anw, aft the hair treatment my hair super soft, smooth and silky!!! AND MOST IMPT OF ALL, SUPER NICE SMEEEEEELLL!!!!! HEHEHEHEHHE!!! JEALOUS NOT!!!!

Aft that he still treat me drink la. Thaaaaaaaanksssss Derenceeeeee :))))))))) You really made my day!!! Hahah. Can't thank you enough :DDD

Met mom at tamp mall. Shopped around, actually wanted to buy new shoes but I was too damn tired. Went home, slept, then went for tuition.

Dad picked me up aft tuition, den it suddenly rain until effing heavy la. I couldnt even see the roads can?! I seriously dunno how he drive.

Happy happy!!! xDDD

Byebye <3



DEREK KIM(: