webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
I though, " It should be fine."But not till this e...
OMFG. Ive been thrashing around in Youtube, search...
Yay I love this skin (:While digging through all m...
**EDITED31 Ways To Make A Girl Smile1. Dont hug he...
Everywhere I go in rakion now, there's always some...
Had A maths pp2 today :x Think I'm gonna die for i...
Feels damn f-ed.Chinese - Screwed.Tuition - Screwe...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Im laughing my ass off at you.Why ...
MAN U WINS!!!!! take that samuel ang :p
Argh Im feeling so so pissed/angry/sad/mad/whateve...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Monday, June 09, 2008
@ 10:53 PM

Sunday
Went for lesson? Actually wanted to go to compass buy cookie for baby. Then go surprise him. Den still make me learn one song nia. From youtube leh!!! GOT SEE PPL LEARN SONG FROM YOUTUBE ONE ANOT?!?! cb!$#!%@^#$^$^*^(*. All effort went down t drain lah.

Today
Supposed to meet SSQ at like 230? But den when I left the house going to reach bus stop that time I realised I forgot to bring my phone. Okay. Not so bad. Den I left the house again. When I REACHED the bus stop this time, I looked down. To my horror, I saw this GREEN, SLIMY GOOEY THINGY ON MY SHIRT. And I was like WTF?!?!?!?!? GROSS. Bird shit?!?! Is bird shit green anot!?!?!? If I ever find out which bird I swear I'll pull out its feathers one by one. And I was wearing a white shirt!!! Nehneh.

Talked to doraemon.

doraemon. says:

EH

doraemon. says:

WAKE UP!!

doraemon. says:

lets face reality okayy? how do you expect a *CENSOR* to be serious about a *CENSOR*?

Censored the post that you guys aint supposed to see, but I thought he had a point there.


&,
Pear shouldnt have told me about that matter many weeks ago.
Cos I cant stop thinking about it.




DEREK KIM(: