webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
Guess what happened today!!!!While I was waiting f...
I expected the expected.What more can I say?I alrd...
IM SUPER HAPPY TODAY. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.Supposed to m...
SundayWent for lesson? Actually wanted to go to co...
I though, " It should be fine."But not till this e...
OMFG. Ive been thrashing around in Youtube, search...
Yay I love this skin (:While digging through all m...
**EDITED31 Ways To Make A Girl Smile1. Dont hug he...
Everywhere I go in rakion now, there's always some...
Had A maths pp2 today :x Think I'm gonna die for i...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Saturday, June 14, 2008
@ 10:37 AM

I'm bleeding so much right now I just feel like dying....



DEREK KIM(: