webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
I do cherish youFor the rest of my lifeYou don't h...
I'm bleeding so much right now I just feel like dy...
Guess what happened today!!!!While I was waiting f...
I expected the expected.What more can I say?I alrd...
IM SUPER HAPPY TODAY. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.Supposed to m...
SundayWent for lesson? Actually wanted to go to co...
I though, " It should be fine."But not till this e...
OMFG. Ive been thrashing around in Youtube, search...
Yay I love this skin (:While digging through all m...
**EDITED31 Ways To Make A Girl Smile1. Dont hug he...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Saturday, June 14, 2008
@ 11:12 PM

GUESS WHAT!!!!














I managed to join Blizz without trial!!!! WOOOHOOO!!! SUPER HAPPY NIA!!!!

Finally can be with gala and goth hHEHEHEhHEHEHEhhEHHeh!!!!




Anw, had a blast with them today in rak la. Got one match blizz ppl ( i was teamed with them! ) thrash others 11-0 boss wars, LOL den I left the game :p ( had to go! )


Super funnnn!!!









& it cheered me up many manymany!!!





Thx gf & galalalala boom bala!


Happy :D


I wna take some screenies!






This was taken like wat, last year?!?! Lol, I'll try to find more pics!! last time got alot of funny one >;(
Byebye<3



DEREK KIM(: